Hello all 2,200 NYC Bills Fans!
If you can believe it, tomorrow is only the SECOND Bills playoff game we’ve hosted in 17 years of the current NYC Buffalo Bills Backers (thanks Russ Brandon) and the first one at our new home. Public House says their phones have been ringing off the hook all week with Bills fans confirming the game will be on, with even some fans traveling here from Buffalo to watch it! We’re expecting a big crowd, so are making appropriate changes to get as many Bills fans in without sacrificing service. if you didn’t read the email I sent earlier in the week please do so now by clicking HERE.
- No stools/chairs/tables tomorrow – This is a standing game as it would be at any playoff game in Buffalo!
- All booths have been sold out
- $55 bracelet purchase is REQUIRED (includes
beer/popular spirits, house wine, wings)
- Kids enter free
- There will be added bars and wing stations
- Sabres game will be televised starting at 1pm – $4 Blues/Molsons
- If you want a good spot, get there EARLY
Being our first playoff game at Public House please bear with everyone, we’ll be sure to implement any learning towards the next playoff game (the following week).
See you tomorrow!
LET’S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt “Talkin’ Proud & Can’t believe tomorrow is the playoffs!” Kabel